Thank you for visiting the website of Nitto Avecia Pharma Services, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). To safely, securely, and properly use this website, we ask that you only use it after reading the following items and agree to the terms set forth therein.
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
- The copyrights for all information and content appearing on this website are the property of the Company. All logos and product names are the trademarks or the registered trademarks of the Company or its affiliated companies in Japan and/or other countries. Any use of the content found on this site without the prior written consent of the Company is strictly prohibited unless such use is for “fair use” as permitted by applicable copyright law.
2. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Regarding the content provided through this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), the Company strives to provide the most current and the most relative information to its users at all times. The Company, however, does not guarantee the accuracy, security, or applicability of the Content in any way.
- The Company reserves the right to change and/or delete the structure, URL, and/or Content of this website at any time with no prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or stopped at any time without prior notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of your access, use of, or inability to use this website or its Content.
3. Linking to the Site
- When linking to this website, please ensure that the link contains the name of the Company. If you wish to link to this website with a banner link, please use the banner image provided below to do so. The copyright and the trademark right contained in this banner design provided below belong to the Company, and as such it must not be modified from its original form in any way when used.
- Although you may choose the pages you wish to link, the content of this website is updated frequently, and links are subject to change without notice. Therefore, linking to the home page (https://www.aveciapharma.com) is recommended.
- If you link to this website, please ensure that it opens in a new window. The following are not permitted, as to prevent giving users a false impression about the originator of the information.
- Presenting the contents of this website as the frame of another website
- Placing images or diagrams from this website directly into another website
- The Company reserves the right to request that a link to this website be removed if your site exists to slander or libel the Company or any other third parties if your site is offensive to public order or morals, or for other reasons at the Company’s discretion.
- The third-party websites linked from this website or linked to this website are managed and operated under the responsibility of their respective corporations or individuals. When using the website of such third parties, please follow all usage guidelines for the respective third party’s website. The Company accepts no liability for any losses arising out of your use of one of the third-party websites.
4. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of this website and the interpretation and the application of this site policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, USA.
5. Environment of Use
To use this website as it was intended, we recommend the operating environment(s) described below for optimal performance. This site may not display properly if your system does not fall under the following operating environment(s).
- Target Browsers
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome Latest version
- Firefox Latest version
- Mac OS
- Safari Latest version
- Firefox Latest version