Thank you for visiting the website of the Nitto Denko Corporation and all of its affiliate companies (hereinafter referred to as the “Company").
In order to safely, securely, and properly use this website, we ask that you only use it after reading the following items and agree to the terms set forth therein.
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
- The copyrights for all information and content appearing on this website (including text, graphics, animation, sound, and other content) are the property of the Company. All logos, product names, and other relative names are the trademarks and the registered trademarks of the Company and their respective companies in Japan and/or other countries. Any use of the content found on this site without the expressed written consent of the Company beforehand is strictly prohibited, excluding non-profit personal use and other use as permitted by the related laws and regulations.
- Excluding the above, the Company does not consent copyrights, patents, trademarks, or any other rights based on intellectual property laws for any of the information on this website.
2.Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- In regards to the content provided through this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Content"), the Company strives to provide the most current and the most relative information to its users at all times. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, security, or applicability of the Content in any way.
- The Company reserves the right to change and/or delete the structure, URL, and/or Content of this website at any time with no prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or stopped at any time without prior notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of your access, use of, or inability to use this website or its provided Content.
3.Linking to the Site
- When linking to this website, please ensure that the link contains the name of the Company. If you wish to link to this website with a banner link, please use the banner image provided below to do so. The copyright and the trademark right contained in this banner design provided below belong to the Company, and as such it must not be modified from its original form in any way when used.
- Although you may choose the pages you wish to link, contents of this website are updated frequently and links are subject to change without notice. Therefore, linking to the home page (https://www.nitto.com/) is recommended.
- If you link to this website, please ensure that it opens in a new window. The following are not permitted, as to prevent giving users a false impression about the originator of the information.
- Presenting the contents of this website as the frame of another website
- Placing images or diagrams from this website directly into another website
- The Company reserves the right to request that a link to this website be removed if your site exists to slander or libel the Company or any other third parties, if your site is offensive to public order or morals, or for other reasons at the Company’s discretion.
- The third party websites linked from this website or linked to this website are managed and operated under the responsibility of their respective corporations or individuals. When using the website of such third parties, please follow all usage guidelines for the respective third party’s website. The Company accepts no liability for any losses you may incur by using one of the third party websites.
4. Idea Proposals
5. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Use of this website and the interpretation and the application of this site policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this site shall be submitted to the Osaka District Court of Japan as the court of first instance unless otherwise specified.
6. Environment of Use
In order to use this website as it was intended, we recommend the operating environment(s) described below for optimal performance. This site may not display properly if your system does not fall under the following operating environment(s).
- Target Browsers
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Google Chrome Latest version
- Firefox Latest version
- Mac OS
- Safari Latest version
- Firefox Latest version
Some plug-ins may be required to view some of the content contained within this website. If these plug-ins are not installed on your browser, click the appropriate icon(s) and install them now.
This website utilizes an information transmission technology called “cookies."
Cookies refer to a small amount of information transferred to a user’s computer from our website. By storing this information on a user’s computer we can recognize when that user has accessed our website again and can provide relative content to that user in an efficient manner. You may modify your browser’s settings to display a warning when receiving a cookie or to disable receiving cookies completely. However, certain services provided by this website may not be accessible if cookies are disabled.
Information regarding updates to the Nitto Denko Corporation website is provided via RSS (a XML-based content distribution format). You can automatically retrieve and view update information by registering the following URLs to software such as a RSS reader.
Topics https://www.nitto.com/rss/top_topics.xml News Releases https://www.nitto.com/rss/top_press.xml
*RSS is a technology used to deliver and distribute website summaries or article headlines. By registering each URL to softwarecalled as RSS reader or a RSS compatible browser, you can automatically retrieve and view updates to the website.
(This website is compatible with RSS 1.0)